Skip to main content

About Author


A corporate professional, a wanna-be entrepreneur - in search of her passion, with a desire to unleash and unfold the magic within this Universe to which we credit our beautiful existence. A Spiritualist who is on the path to ‘Self-Realization’, seeking the meaning of True, Pure Love. An Empowered, Independent Woman, wishing to empower her fellow women to help them on their path. An amateur cook who loves dabble in the culinary arts, with a belief that food is the doorway through the stomach to anyone’s heart.

A Fashionishta who once dreamed of walking a Paris Fashion show but now dreams of doing so with traditional artisans and their designs – helping the world rediscover lost art. A passionate traveler and amateur photographer who loves to tread roads less traveled and wishes to reveal secrets of lands lost in time. A lead actress and dancer par excellence in Krsna Lilas (Plays). Join me as I seek the deeper meaning in life through food - for the stomach, for the mind, for the heart, and for the soul. Lover of the Love.


Mythical Mystics - One of my Eureka Moment!!!

Mythical Mystics

Krsna at Brindavan ISKCON temple
“I Know of no Reality other than You, my ‘Beloved’, your face splendid like a full moon, your lips are red as the berry, your eyes are as lustrous like the lotus petals, you are Lover of the Lovers, Paragon of Masculine beauty, Ocean of Supreme Bliss and Pure Love, I offer my humble obeisance at Thy Lotus feet – ‘Lord of this Universe’
Moon over Nidhivan on the night of Sharad Poornima
Let me Unravel to you the ‘Mythsitical’ and my most ‘Exotic Ecstatic' moments in the ‘Tulsi (Basil) Forest’ referred to ‘Vrindavan’ with my ‘Beloved’ – the ‘Supreme Person’ – ‘Lord Krsna’ means Black, Beautiful, Unknown, Secretive, whose nature is Impossible to be Known.
For the last 31years of this human life I had been searching for Him not realizing that the one whom I am after cannot be found in any ‘Human Beings’. And this search ended 4 years back on this most significant day called ‘Janmashtami. He came into my life in the same way as he did 5000years back, in the stormy night at 12am. And then began this spectacular journey with my Supreme Master in unraveling the Supreme Divine Consciousness/Krsna, experiencing miracles every moment in my life, having no idea about this “Magician’s Magics”
I was graced by Krsna for a beautiful heartfelt backward in time into His realm which left me Enchanted beyond. Let me now walk you through this land of ‘Tulsi’ (basil) forest’ which is blessed beyond by the ‘Birth of  the Unborn’, whose one mere glance/touch gives redemption from the cycle of birth & death. This land and all its residents have been liberated as He Manifested here to perform his ‘divine play’.
People walking on the ghat where Radha met Krsna and then went to the other side to meet Durvasa muni.
As I began my ‘Parikarma’ (Circumbulation of sacred places) early in the morning at 5am. I did not know what’s so special this day 29thOctober 2012!  I Wondered why the entire town was filled with devotees swarming like bees from all over and chanting away to glory the divine name ‘Radhe Radhe’ creating the mad fervor of devotion to Lord Krsna.
I started to feel the pangs in my heart going up by the minute. My ears could only hear his divine chant…It was one of the heart rendering moments which I experienced as I walked in tandem with Him. Every animal or human being in this land were lost in the service of their Lord. They started their day with absolute zest & zeal having completely surrendered in devotion to the Lord of their hearts.
Goloka or Cow World!
What I experienced was that they all woke up to a beautiful morning knowing the fact that the Lord of Vraja has never left them even if his body has left this land 6500 yrs back. He still is very much residing there in everyone’s heart who are so full of devotion to him. What I learnt was, that which you see with this human eyes is all Unreal. And to unravel the Truth which is hidden right under your nose, you first let go off your mind & ego. And come with a pure heart to experience Him. 
Yamuna River at Kesi Ghat
I came across a number of landmarks which I have heard to since child and grown up listening to these marvelous stories being repeated time and again by mom/grandma and finally from the Lord Himself which left me speechless and could believe that I was standing on the bank of  Yamuna river, where I got intoxicated at the vision in my heart…One of my Eureka moments…
I met various friends such as the dogs, cows, pigs, snake, birds who radiated love and were completely lost in oneness with the divine. There was no richness in this land in the real material sense, but everyone here was filled with richness of devotion beyond to their Lord which is incomparable.
Children in Brindavan
I could sense complete contentment in everyone with whatever that was bestowed to them. They were happy within, absolutely beautiful like this little girl who was far away yet turned to give me her best smile and pose for the picture. There is no dirth for devotion and Love for their Lord.
Dogs asleep in parikrama path
After a 3hours of Parikrama and being teleported into a different realm I finally  I felt this intense divine fervor radiating through my entire being surging  beyond with only name chanting all along “RadheKrsna”…
And now comes the next interesting unwinding of my life….Still not aware of the occasion and the city completely swarmed with devotees, I decided to take a break and then head out to visit some of the most renowned RadhaKrsna temples. I hired a guide so that I could maneuver the crowd…He started with Radha Damodhar Mandir, Radha Mohan Mandir, Radha Syamsundara Mandir, etc…
Nidhivan center where Krsna and Radha did Raasa on Sharad Poornima.

 He then got us to a garden which he called it “NidhiVan” – As I stood there with my Lord right in front of  the beautiful full moon night and a light of lamp. And only then did it hit me, that it was the night of “Sharad Poornima” which is the night and the place where Krsna fulfilled his promise made to the Gopis and performed the ‘Raslila
The Tulsi forest in Nidhivan
I was speechless, my heart overwhelmed with love, torn apart in pangs for Him while he fulfilled his Promise made to me. I stood right next to Krsna in Nidhivan experiencing the Union with Him. As I pen this I am going through the same experience all over again leaving my entire body in horripilation.
With this I would say that the One who is never born nor dies, having left the body 5000 years back has never left ‘Vrindavan”. You can experience him even today, Only if you have the following four criteria:
1.        Absolute Faith
2.        Complete Surrender
3.        Unconditional Love
4.        Exclusive Devotion
The One who cannot be ascertained by proof but Only with Faith is called God/Krsna/Supreme Divine Consciousness.  You can experience this Divine only with your pure heart


I can never stop describing his glories and my experiences with him Eternally….. Even today I was given the most precious lesson which is, You cannot Possess or Own Him. You Only need to have Unconditional Love for Him which is a beautiful topic for description at length.
And with this I conclude here to continue the other half of my Vrindavan journey and talk about what is Unconditional Love…. ‘ I Wish You all a Very Happy Janmashtami’….

Comments

  1. It takes time to reach such level where you start feeling Lord Krishna in everything around you .It comes with devotion ,faith and unconditional surrender. You are on your path back to Narayana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all His grace and I can only say that One need to Only ask for the Spiritual Progress and take refuge at His feet alone to get over this material world. Thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sex & Sidhhis

Sex & Siddhis - A perspective!!! Disclaimer:  "I the author of the content can assure you that Opinions expressed are those of the mine and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized mind interprets a particular situation or concept based on the knowledge acquired from my own real-time experiences in life"......   I would like to expressly convey to you (the reader) that were I to accidentally defame, purge, humiliate and or hurt someone's personal  feelings as a result of them reading and or acting upon any or all of the information and or advice found here in my blog, it is entirely unintentional of me to do so....   I would like to discuss a very interesting subject which I have been amazed and amused too. For the first time when I saw from distance, a splashy colorful store with funny looking toys being displayed drawing my attention. I walked closer to get a glimpse, inquisitive to know what the store is all about!  As I went near I started bl

Nepal - Land of Heaven: Bhaktapur Durbar Square

Bhaktapur Durbar Square " Bhaktapur Durbar Square" the city is also known the city of museum for medieval art and architecture with many examples of sculpture, woodcarving and colossal pagoda temples consecrated to different gods and goddesses. It is a conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a fifty-five window palace of brick and wood.   The square is one of the most charming architectural showpieces of the Valley as it highlights the ancient arts of Nepal. This is evident from the golden effigies of kings perched on the top of stone monoliths. The guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in every place-struts, lintels, uprights, tympanums, gateways and windows-all seem to form a well orchestrated symphony. Pottery and weaving are its major traditional industries. The most important thing to take notice here is that most of these such wondrous and beautiful temples are being converted into a schoo